15/04/2009

July 3013!!!


Herita Ilunga has finally put the pen to the contract, the club so long has said already were sealed. But no worry anymore. Our Mr Magic has fiannly left his loancontract with Toulose behind and will be a West Ham-player until July 2013.

Read the news from his own blog HERE. And send him some congratulations as well!

He says: "My goal is to keep developing as a player here, working for the manager and his staff. I am very happy to be here and there is a great atmosphere with my team-mates. /---/The fans here are incredible because they are always behind the team. Sometimes they help us to get the victories but even when we lose they are always there for us. They have played an important part this season and we hope to give them a special present at the end of this season by qualifying for Europe."

To the official site Zola says: "He /Herita / has never missed a game and his standard has been top. I don't remember one game where I wouldn't have given him a good rating. He has been incredible."


Bubble-view is very happy for this! Now we are waiting for Zola/Clarke and Green/Upson as well!

2 comments:

Hakan said...

I certainly think that Ilunga is worth a long-term contract, but what the headline suggests must be some kind of record!:)

Prince H said...

Well, We know players from Congo have a very special ability... as we've seen. But I agree with you. It may be slightly exaggerated!

But I like it... I let it be!