28/08/2009

We'll attack!

Let's hope that Diamanti is Carlton Cole's best friend and that they will succeed together. I do not know enough about the Livorno boy, but he seems to be a tough guy with a great left foot. Giving him a five year contract also suggests that West ham do have great belief in the 26 year-old.
To early to start with him against Blackburn though. So I will give these eleven a go:

Green
Faubert Tomkins Upson Daprela
Jimenez Parker Collison Stanislas
Hines Cole

I guess Dyer and Ilunga still will be out. I will not play Spector anymore, so Ill give Daprela a start even if it's early days for him, but it's away and Blackburn seems to be hit by injuries - so it may be good game for him to begin with. 
Even if I'm not satisfied with his play this season so far,  I'll give Collison another game under the circumstances it will be the best for him to play. So I'll rest Noble who according to reports have a knock. Jimenez and Stanislas will give us great counter-attack ability as will Hines - who have impressed so far - and Cole together. It may be too attack-minded (and the right side look a bit weak defensively) but to win glory you can't sit and wait. Attack them!
We haven't lost to Blackburn in a couple of years now, and won't do it now either! C'mon U Irons. By the way: We should start the game with some kind of tribute to Davenport.


No comments: