17/01/2009

Mr Golddigger has to play second violin


Now when Bellamy has reacted once again as we all know that he is born to do, as an gold-digger I hope Mr Duxberry act the best way we can. I call Bellamy disloyal, whatever Joppe says, so why help him?
Why should Bellamy have the right to decide team? One thing is clear, he does not want to play for us, but for Tottscum. If I understand it correctly, Man City has given us a higher bid for Bellamy than Harry "Mr Envelope" Redeye has. So, if Bellamy wants to leave, we can choose that we are only selling to ManC. Two millions more is not playing money. In Man C he'll probably gets less time on the pitch and it's far away from London. 
On the other hand, I see some players in Tottscum that I'd prefer to swap with: Lennon and Pavlutchenko. So even if our opponents in this negotiation knows that we - after Bellamys anger - are bound to sell, we can wait for those two millions more from Tottscum as well. Bellamy himself can pay them or they can offer a player that we are interested in as difference. I dislike both teams, and he'll be bood in any case, so I don't care, but I hope that Bellamy don't will be able to play the first fiddle in his own sale.

4 comments:

Joppe - said...

Can't agree with you more!

O, of course he is disloyal to us, no doubt about that, but what did you expect?
But he will never be disloyal to Craig Bellamy - that was my point.

Prince H said...

Yes of course. I understand. Tricky Trev??... please remind me of that transition. Was that one nasty as well??

Prince H said...

Yes of course. I understand. Tricky Trev??... please remind me of that transition. Was that one nasty as well??

Joppe - said...

As I remember it he turned in a transfer request, but noone wanted him until Man C came in for him after quite some time. Played during that period...